Affinis® Total Shoulder Endoprosthesis
The only Total Shoulder Endoprosthesis with a relocatable cone and an eccentric head for restoring the center of rotation of the humeral head.
The great success of the Articula® Trauma Shoulder Endoprosthesis, with its simple surgical technique and innovative adjustability feature, also guided us in the development of the Affinis® Total Shoulder Endoprosthesis. Our latest solution therefore has a double eccentric mechanism by means of which the center of rotation can be restored in a simple and elegant manner. Once again, it was considered particularly important to keep the instrument set simple and precise.
Advantages of the system
- Precise adjustability to the existing anatomy to restore the center of rotation
- Adaptation to post-traumatic malpositioning
- Simple and exact reconstruction of the center of the head thanks to the movable cone and the eccentric head
- Simple and precise instrument set
- Cemented and uncemented implantation
Other innovative products
Our company has several other innovated products which are not
published on this website. Please refer to your Mathys contact person
for further information.