Affinis® Total Shoulder Endoprosthesis
The only Total Shoulder Endoprosthesis with a relocatable cone and an eccentric head for restoring the center of rotation of the humeral head.
The great success of the Articula® Trauma Shoulder Endoprosthesis, with its simple surgical technique and innovative adjustability feature, also guided us in the development of the Affinis® Total Shoulder Endoprosthesis. Our latest solution therefore has a double eccentric mechanism by means of which the center of rotation can be restored in a simple and elegant manner. Once again, it was considered particularly important to keep the instrument set simple and precise.
Advantages of the system
- Precise adjustability to the existing anatomy to restore the center of rotation
- Adaptation to post-traumatic malpositioning
- Simple and exact reconstruction of the center of the head thanks to the movable cone and the eccentric head
- Simple and precise instrument set
- Cemented and uncemented implantation