2021 – EHS Congress
We are pleased to announce our EHS Symposium in English on 10 September 2021 from 12:45 - 13:45. The EHS congress will be held in Lille, France. The topic will be «How does anatomy impact modern THA».
- Introduction | Reina (FR)
- Is every patient the same? The importance of individual reconstruction in THA | Girard (FR)
- Are short stems just a hype or a real advantage? | Rehbein (DE)
- Does bone quality on the acetabular side influence surgeons' choices? | Stoffel (CH)
- Preservation of bone stock – old thoughts, new ways | Brodt (DE)
- Closing words | Reina (FR)