Mathys Online-Live Event – Session 2
On 29 June 2021 at 7 p.m. CET the time has come! Our second Online-Live Event in English will start in less than a week with the topic «Kinematics and biomechanics of shoulder arthroplasty».
- Introduction | Kasten (DE)
- Reverse TSA – Impact of humeral and glenoid parameters on kinematics and biomechanics of the shoulder | Müller (CH)
- Reverse TSA – Stemless, short or long stem? Biomechanical considerations regarding risk of loosening | Kretzer (DE)
- Anatomic TSA – Impact of glenoid positioning on long term outcome in TSA | Gregory (FR)
- Summary and discussion | Niemeier (DE)