Mathys Online-Live Event – Session 3
We are pleased to host our third CME-certified online live event in English on 28 September 2021 at 7pm CET. The topic will be «Technology in Shoulder Arthroplasty: Current Developments».
- Introduction | Kasten (DE)
- aTSA and rTSA tribology: PE on humeral or the glenoid side? What is the role of ceramics? | Kurtz (US)
- Management of glenoid defects with computer assisted implantation: will PSI and navigation bring clinical benefits? | Wieser (CH)
- Humeral revisions surgery: how to deal with bony defects? | Gohlke (DE)
- Summary and discussion | Niemeier (DE)